(RADIATOR) Advice needed... proxying MS-CHAP V2 requests to non-supporting Radius server.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jul 20 18:05:59 CDT 2004

Hello Ray -

You might be able to do this with a PreAuthHook (that calls an AuthBy
SQL clause) and an AuthBy RADIUS clause followed by a ReplyHook. I am
not sure if this will work or not, but it will be interesting to see
the result.

There are some examples in "goodies/hooks.txt".

Of course you should also have a look at the code in
"Radius/AuthRADIUS.pm".

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au