(RADIATOR) Removing dashes from CallingStationID

Raymond Hughes raymond at CSL.WS
Mon Jul 19 14:26:27 CDT 2004

Hello List!

I am currently testing a Orinoco/Proxim AP2500 hotspot with Radiator to
Platypus(MSSQL). I have found that the CallingStationID sent by the
AP2500 includes dashes every 2 characters increasing  the field from 12
to 17 ie. 00-AB-CD-12-3E-2D. On my test system I increased the field
size to cope but this is not an ideal first choice as the table on the
production system is extremely large.

Therefore my question is, is it possible to remove the dashes with the
rewrite function?

Thanks
Raymond