(RADIATOR) LAN authentication.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Jul 18 02:42:41 CDT 2004

Hello Nayeem -

You will need to use a LAN device (a switch I would imagine) that can
be configured for radius authentication before letting a new device
connect to the LAN. Many of the newer switches from vendors like HP and
others support this type of operation now.

You will also need an 802.1x client on your LAN connected machines that
know how to do 802.1x authentication.

As far as Radiator is concerned this is just another EAP client device.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au