(RADIATOR) RE: (Radiator)Desired EAP type 25 not permitted: problem with my 802.1x PEAP MSCHAPv2 with MySQL testing // Cisco arionet1100 AP and Radiator 3.9

Scott Xiao - ANTlabs scottxiao at antlabs.com
Fri Jul 16 05:59:06 CDT 2004

Thanks Hugh, yes,it's one option;the other one I think is,I need let the
customer to purchase an official certificate for the Radius server from
,maybe,Verisign,for the convenience of wlan users because it will not be
very secure without " validate server certificate" comparatively any way.
Thanks,Hugh and Mike!
Scott