(RADIATOR) AuthBy LDAP + SQL accounting

Andrew D. Clark andrew.clark at ucsb.edu
Wed Jul 14 17:26:00 CDT 2004

Hello all,

I have a small problem.  I'm using a do-nothing AuthBy SQL stanza in
order to get SQL accounting (do-nothing by virtue of an empty
AuthSelect statement (is there a better way to do this?)).  Since I'm
using AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileReject, the request falls through to my
later auth methods.  What I'd like to do is get a particular LDAP
attribute into the accounting table.  The problem is that the AuthBy
LDAP happens after the SQL accounting, so I'm not sure how to shove
that particular LDAP attribute into the accounting statement before
it's inserted.  Clear as mud?  Any suggestions?  I'm using the stock
ACCOUNTING table definition plus one additional column for the LDAP
attribute I'd like to capture.

--
Andrew Clark
Campus Network Programmer