(RADIATOR) Split the Value of one Attribute in two Attributes

Julio Cesar Pinto jc at ifxcorp.com
Wed Jul 14 15:34:52 CDT 2004

Hi,

I have a problem that I don't know if have solution, some provider have
the "great" idea to send me one field concatenated into the User-Name
attribute.

At the moment my User-Name attribute is user at realm

And this guy aspires to send me \4rf5-yyyy-56545-fdfd-6565\username at real

So, I could with regular expression identify the fields into \ ### \ but
my question is, can I store separately this value in two variable and
store one value in User-Name attribute, and the other in Class
attribute, in other words.

Before:
User-Name = \4rf5-yyyy-56545-fdfd-6565\username at realm

After rewrite Username:
User-Name = username at realm
Class = 4rf5-yyyy-56545-fdfd-6565

Could be possible?