(RADIATOR) Session Timout = until (unknown untill after script is run)

Andy De Petter adepette at skybel.net
Tue Jul 13 22:45:47 CDT 2004

Joel Prine wrote:

> *_Setup_*
> Radiator-3.9-1, running on Fedora Linux, Authenticating against a Mysql DB.

Where did you get 3.9.1?  Latest version I see, is 3.9 (dated March 17).

-Andy

Andy De Petter - andy.de.petter at skybel.net - MSN: andy at belgacom.net
Belgacom ANS/NTA/IST - Carlistraat 2 - 1140 Brussels (Belgium)
Tel +32 (0)2 7061170 - Fax +32 (0)2 7061150 - ICQ  #1548957
   "Cogito Ergo Sum - I think, therefore I am."
                                                 -- R. Descartes
*** DISCLAIMER ***
This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information, which
is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and
are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. Any use
of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to,
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any
form) by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any
computer. Thank you for your cooperation.