(RADIATOR) Log message

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jul 7 17:59:48 CDT 2004

Hello Peter -

This is a vendor specific attribute (vendor 10923).

Here is the vendor number:

10923
   Ericsson Juniper Networks Mobile IP Inc.
     Jonas Bjurel
       jonasb at ejnmobileip.com

from:

http://www.iana.org/assignments/enterprise-numbers

I suggest you check with Ericsson Juniper and when you find out what
these vendor specific definitions are, please send us a copy so we can
include them in the standard Radiator dictionary.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au