(RADIATOR) Can't Install Digest::MD5

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jul 1 02:59:22 CDT 2004

Hello Mohammad -

I do not understand why you are using "goodies/AuthSQLExt.pm"?

Why do you not simply use the standard "Radius/AuthSQL.pm"?

In any case if you want to use "cisco-avpair="ip:addr-pool=ogertel"" in
a reply you can put the string into a database column (REPLYATTR in the
example) and use the following AuthSelect and AuthAttrDef:

	AuthSelect select PASSWORD, REPLYATTR from SUBSCRIBERS \
		where USERNAME=%0
	AuthAttrDef 0, Password, check
	AuthAttrDef 1, GENERIC, reply

BTW - have you tried using "Framed-Pool" for the reply instead?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au