(RADIATOR) RedHat Enterprise Linux 3 AS - Radiator -PEAP

Bruce A. Friend bfriend at antioch.edu
Thu Jan 29 23:08:13 CST 2004

Is anyone running Radiator on RHEL 3 AS or RH9 and authenticating PEAP for
wireless?

I'm having problems getting the MD4.pm module to compile.  Running perl
Makefile.PL runs, but when I try to make it, it aborts with an error.

Hugh and Mike are looking at it.  I just wondered if anyone else had had
any success and what their configuration might be.

Clean install of RHEL 3 with all updates on Gateway E-4100 with 2.6GHz P4
with hyperthreading had the problem.  Did a clean install of RH 9 and had
the same problem.

Thanks,

Bruce A. Friend
Antioch University Network Manager
937.769.1354
bfriend at antioch.edu

Do you need help with a computer related issue?
Please call the Help Desk at PBX 1294 (937-769-1294)
FirstClass mail: Antioch Help Desk
Internet email: helpdesk at antioch.edu

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au