(RADIATOR) Data Timeout as opposed to session timeout?

Brett Murphy brett at alphalink.com.au
Thu Jan 22 03:26:25 CST 2004

Hi All,
I am setting up a Cisco SSG (service selection gateway) and I need a way
to get the connections to re-authorize after a certain amount of data has been
downloaded by the client. If anyone knows what attribute this is passed on
through
during access-accept please let me know.

All the best,
Brett Murphy
Director, Alphalink (Australia) PTY LTD
ph: +61 3 9495-9000 fax: +61 3 9486-6822
email: brett at alphalink.com.au

The contents of this message may not be quoted,
copied, reproduced or published in part or in whole,
without the written authorization of Brett Murphy,
Director, Alphalink (Australia) Pty Ltd.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au