(RADIATOR) Assigning DNS server

Chris Rosan Chris.Rosan at deltaeuropcar.com.au
Thu Jan 22 01:22:26 CST 2004

Good Evening,

I am currently using radiator to assign the IP address to my windows
machines which dial into the system using the radius for auth. I also
need to be able to assign the DNS server. What attribute should I use
for primary and secondary DNS servers?

Thanks.

Chris

This e-mail and any files attached to it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail
inadvertently or you are not the intended recipient, you may
not distribute, copy or in any way rely on it. Further, you
should notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail
from your computer. The contents and opinions contained in
this e-mail are those of the individual sender unless they
are expressly stated to be those of Europcar. Whilst we have
taken precautions to alert us to the presence of computer
viruses, we cannot and do not guarantee that this email and
any files transmitted with it are free from such viruses.

This email was scanned for your safety and protection from
virus's and offensive content.
postmaster at deltaeuropcar.com.au
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au