(RADIATOR) query in regards to hook processing

Martin Edge martinedge at kbs.net.au
Tue Jan 20 01:26:27 CST 2004

Hey Hugh,

Thanks for the reply, hope you had a good new year ;)

Option 1 - Client Clause modification -
    - But would setting the DupInterval to 0 be safe in an environment that's accepting ~25 packets a second ?

Option 2 - Pseudo Attribute -
    - So I could (via the hook) set my packet type in a Pseudo attribute within the packet, instead of a global variable, which will still exist in the packet object when the     retransmit comes along?

    - Does the pseudo attribute have to exist in the dictionary?

Thanks
Martin