(RADIATOR) query in regards to hook processing

Martin Edge martinedge at kbs.net.au
Mon Jan 19 23:02:20 CST 2004

Hey Guys,

Just curious, is there a hook event that is run -every- packet, including retransmissions?

I'm currently using a PreClientHook to set a global variable, this helps our Radiator implementation identify what the packet type is for proxying.

However, in the event of a retransmitted packet, the PreClientHook isn't getting called, and therefore the global variable is stuck with the value when the hook was last run.

So yeah, any hook that's run in -every- case.?

Thanks
Martin

Martin Edge
IT Development Manager
medge at kbs.net.au
KBS Internet Pty Ltd
Phone: 1300 302 134
Phone: +61 3 9868 9999
Fax: +61 3 9868 9900
www.kbs.net.au

      Level 9
      432 St Kilda Rd
      Melbourne VIC 3004

      NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. It may also be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please notify.