(RADIATOR) How to Duplicate Accounting Records

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jan 15 15:01:19 CST 2004

Hello Matt -

You will want to do something like this:

<Realm testrealm>
         AcctLogFileName  /var/log/testrealm/%N/detail
         RewriteUsername
s/^TEST([^#]+)\#([^@]+)\@testrealm$/TEST\/$1\@$2/
         AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways
         <AuthBy SQL>
                 # empty AuthSelect to disable authentication
                 AuthSelect
                 # normal accounting
                 AccountingTable .......
                 AcctColumnDef ......
         <AuthBy RADIUS>
                Host xxx.xxx.xxx.178
                AuthPort 1645
                AcctPort 1646
                Secret mysecret
         </AuthBy>
</Realm testrealm>

Note the AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways, the empty AuthSelect and the
AuthBy RADIUS as the last clause.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au