(RADIATOR) How to Duplicate Accounting Records

Matt Baker mbaker at prairiewave.com
Thu Jan 15 13:06:04 CST 2004

With Radiator 3.5 I need to duplicate accounting records for one realm.

I've searched back and forth through the list and tried different ways of using the AuthByPolicy statement.

The authentication is done by AuthBy RADIUS.  When I try using AuthBy SQL with a ContinueWhileAccept, I get the accounting data, but the downstream accounting server does not.

I'm would appreciate knowing what the best practice would be for accomplishing my goal of having my own MySQL stored records and also pass on the Accounting data to the downstream server.

Thanks to all,

Matt

here's the realm statement as is today.  I took out the AuthBy SQL statement so they could get the accounting data.

<Realm testrealm>
        AcctLogFileName  /var/log/testrealm/%N/detail
        RewriteUsername  s/^TEST([^#]+)\#([^@]+)\@testrealm$/TEST\/$1\@$2/
        AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept
<AuthBy RADIUS>
   Host xxx.xxx.xxx.178