(RADIATOR) Expiration date has passed ?

Mariano Hoffman mhoffman at impsat1.com.ar
Thu Jan 15 12:50:35 CST 2004

Dear people,

Out of the blue I started to have a message of "expiration date has passed" on several radius and platforms, with accounts that expired on August 12 2004. (It seems like if it doesn't read the month, cause expired the day before yesterday, Jan 12 2004)

The strangest thing, besides that it has been working perfectly for years, is that  it happened on Solaris, linux, and in radiator 3.3.1 as well as in radiator 3.8 ( I tried upgrading radiator just in case). I had also tested it with two different perl versions (5.6.1 and 5.8)

After several tests, I tried to change the expiration date format, and it worked when I changed from "Jan 02 1999 23:30:00" to
" 02/01/99 23:30:00 " format.

Does anyone knows of a similar bug, or have a clue of what could be happening ?

Thanks a lot

Mariano Hoffman