(RADIATOR) How to refuse a call based on Called-Statio-ID (aka DNIS) on MAX TNT

Mahesh Neelakanta Mahesh at ifxcorp.com
Sat Jan 10 16:59:44 CST 2004

Hi Folks,
 This isn't a radiator specific question but should be of general
interest:

 We have a need where in certain emergencies, we need to
block/refuse/busy a call which is in-coming on our MAX TNT. We don't
want the go through the process of having the RAS send a access-request
to our Radiator process, and then we refuse the call based on the
Called-Station-ID attribute. We want to do this as the call is in the
process of establishing. Is there something in the MAX which allows this
to be done?

thanks,
mahesh