(RADIATOR) Cisco 1200-Radius-LDAP

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jan 5 17:16:37 CST 2004

Hello Joe -

Pretty much your only choice with encrypted passwords in your database
is TTLS-PAP.

I believe the clients that support this include the MDC Aegis, Odyssey
and Alfa+Ariss.

See the links at:

	http://www.open.com.au/radiator/technical.html#wireless

You will find an example configuration file in the Radiator 3.8
distribution in "goodies/eap_ttls.cfg".

Make sure you read the comment blocks in the example configuration
file(s).

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au