(RADIATOR) can't compile on RedHat 9.0

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Feb 28 01:08:59 CST 2004

Hello Gene -

It looks like Radiator has not been correctly installed.

I usually suggest downloading the source tarball and using the
following commands (in the main distribution directory):

	perl Makefile.PL
	make
	make test
	make install

If you still have problems please send me the results of running the
above commands.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au