(RADIATOR) Re: AuthBy RADIUS question

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Feb 25 17:57:12 CST 2004

Hello Maciej -

The Radiator configuration file will have a list of host(s) in the
AuthBy RADIUS clause.

When no working host can be found after trying all of them (ie. there
is no response received for the proxied requests), then you will get
the "could not find working host". See the code in
"Radius/AuthRADIUS.pm->forward()".

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au