(RADIATOR) RADONLINE Table

Erich Zigler erich at superheronetworks.com
Mon Feb 23 16:21:06 CST 2004

I've been through the docs. I was wondering how can I add the Realm to
the RADONLINE table.

This is the AddQuery we are using now.

         AddQuery        insert into RADONLINE (USERNAME,\
         NASIDENTIFIER, NASPORT, ACCTSESSIONID, TIME_STAMP,\
         FRAMEDIPADDRESS, NASPORTTYPE, SERVICETYPE, DNIS) \
         values ('%n', '%N',\
         %{NAS-Port}, '%{Acct-Session-Id}', %{Timestamp},\
         '%{Framed-IP-Address}', '%{NAS-Port-Type}', \
         '%{Service-Type}', '%{Called-Station-Id}')

Thanks!
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au