(RADIATOR) Forwarding Question

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Feb 19 16:27:43 CST 2004

Hello Arnoud -

The AuthBy RADIUS clause normally operates asynchronously - ie. it
forwards the request to the proxy target and then continues processing
other requests. When the reply comes back from the proxy target it is
sent back to the original requestor.

If you send me a copy of your configuration file (no secrets) together
with a trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is happening I will
take a look. And please provide me with a more detailed description of
your requirements.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au