(RADIATOR) Help with configure radius.cfg with eap and ldap

Terry Simons galimore at mac.com
Thu Feb 5 12:45:17 CST 2004

Andy,

For Windows XP, you can use the Alfa+Ariss client, available at:

http://www.alfa-ariss.com/

For Linux, you can use the Open Source xsupplicant client, which is
part of the Open1x project:

http://www.open1x.org/

For Mac OS X (10.3) you can use the built-in client.

Instructions for the Mac OS X client can be found at:

http://www.laptop.lib.utah.edu/global/dot1x/index.html

We're looking at adding xsupplicant, and TTLS Alfa-Ariss instructions
to the above website as well, but I haven't had the time.

That should cover the most common platforms...

If you need clients for Mac OS X 10.2, or Pocket PC, I would recommend
looking at either the Funk Software Odyssey client, or the Meetinghouse
AEGIS client.  Unfortunately, both of those clients are commercial.
The other 3 listed above are free.

- Terry

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au