(RADIATOR) Private Attribute radius

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Dec 29 15:54:39 CST 2004

Hello Julio -

The attribute definitions as shown in the URL you sent me and in the
definitions I sent to you _are_ vendor-specifics.

If you look at a trace 4 debug from Radiator (or radpwtst) you should
see the correct attribute name.

You will need to check with your NAS vendor how to use the attributes
with RADIUS.

If you could send me a trace 5 debug from Radiator showing the
attributes in the reply I will verify the encoding.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au