(RADIATOR) Wireless Duplicates

Frank Danielson fdanielson at csky.com
Sun Dec 19 21:41:03 CST 2004

Hi Andrew

If you look at the manual and find the section that covers the DupInterval
(it's section 6.5.4 in my manual) it explains Radiator's duplicate detection
mechanism. It looks like your access point is sending a request that is not
being answered by your Radiator instance and is then resending the request.
I'd try to find out why the requests are not being answered.

-Frank