(RADIATOR) Logging unsuccessful logins

Darwin Hormillosa dhormillosa at owtel.com
Tue Dec 7 04:13:58 CST 2004

Hi Hugh,

    We are using MSSQL as our database on radiator, we want to log all unsuccessful login attemps to be displayed on our database for monitoring purposes. On the logs, we want to get all the infos radiator logs are generating such as on INFO: Access rejected for : "No such user" "Bad Password" "Expiration date has passed".for e.g

username  description
12345        Bad Password
45678        No such user

Is there any parameter or special string that we can add on the config, so it will be displayed on the tables we will create on the database.

Thanks.

Regards
Darwin