(RADIATOR) Forwarding DNSs

Rafael Felix Correa felix at ifx.com.br
Fri Aug 27 16:20:38 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I need to forward primary and secondary DNS to our customers who
connects on specific phone numbers.

All NASes are Lucent Max-TNT.

First i tried this:

<Handler Called-Station-Id = 40040330>
        <AuthBy TEST>
        </AuthBy>

	AddToReply \
	Ascend-Client-Primary-DNS = 200.201.133.98, \
	Ascend-Client-Secondary-DNS = 200.201.133.99
</Handler>

It should work in normal conditions, but my version of Radiator is
2.16.3. And the log shows that Radiator doesn't understand AddToReply
instruction (probably because of this version).

Anyway, i can't stop radiator for an update because it's too critical
for us. Is there anyway to forward DNS info through Radiator 2.16.3?

Thanks

--
Rafael Felix Correa

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au