(RADIATOR) ContinueWhileReject: but not for ExpirationDate failures

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Aug 25 21:04:22 CDT 2004

Hello Dave -

A more generally useful approach would be something like this:

# define Realm or Handler

<Handler ....>

	AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept

	<AuthBy ...>
		AcceptIfMissing
		NoDefault

	<AuthBy ....>

</Handler>

The above of course assumes that you are not using DEFAULT entries in
your AuthBy clauses.

Please let me know how you get on.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au