(RADIATOR) prepaidcards

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Aug 23 19:35:21 CDT 2004

Hello Rogelio -

For point 1 you should first of all read the Radiator 3.9 reference
manual ("doc/ref.html"). Then if you need to you should read the source
code.

For point 2 I suggest you set a field in the SUBSCRIBER (prepaid card)
record to 120 days from the date of first access, then simply check it
in your AuthSelect statement.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au