(RADIATOR) Problem of Radiator MAXT TNT

Muhammad Farooq Bhatti farooq.bhatti at comsats.net.pk
Mon Aug 23 22:11:15 CDT 2004

Dear Dan

This is with reference of Hugh Irvine.

I have Redback SMS-500 with AOS Release 5.0.6.28

##########
[local]Redback#sh ver
Redback Networks AOS Release 5.0.6.28  MAINTENANCE RELEASE
Copyright (c) 1997-2003 by Redback Networks, Inc.
Compiled 2003-Jun-07 02:29:29 GMT by wheatley
Image text-base: 0x00108000, data-base: 0x00874b58

Hardware Platform: SMS-500 with 8MB FE memory

System Bootloader Version 3.1.3.5 PRODUCTION MAINTENANCE RELEASE
##########

Could you please send me the Redback configuration for radius authentication
and authorization from radiator 3.9 radius server.

It will be better if you send me the configuration to be work on other
context not for local, So as I can connect radius users only from that
context.

Please help I am stuck.

Thanx and regards

Muhammad Farooq Bhatti