(RADIATOR) AuthBy RADIUS Backup

Julio Cesar Pinto jc at ifxcorp.com
Wed Aug 18 14:18:09 CDT 2004

Hi Guys,

I have a customer who have 2 radius server, but he don't want to
balancing both servers, he just like to have a backup server, in other
words if the primary server don't response, the secondary will receive
all request while the failover time expired.

I was reading the topic 6.29.17 in the manual, but say that "Caution:
accounting will normally go to server1, unless it rejects" and I think
that this isn't a real Backup.

In the topic 6.43 show different forms to do a balancing, but I didn't
see any based in simple backup.

I appreciate if you can give me some ideas.

Thanks,

JC.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au