(RADIATOR) Radiator PostAuthHook

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Aug 13 21:30:42 CDT 2004

Hello Stefan -

On thinking about this a bit more, you could also do something like
this:

<AuthBy LDAP2>

        AuthAttrDef FixIP_attr, Framed-IP-Address, reply
        AuthAttrDef StaticRoute_attr, Framed-Route, request

        AddToReply Framed-Protocol = PPP,\
                Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,\
                 Framed-Route = %{Framed-Route}whatever_you_require

This will put the Framed-Route into the incoming request (which is
simply used as a scratchpad area), and the AddToReply will retrieve it
from the incoming request and add it to the reply with whatever else
you need appended to it.

Hope this helps.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au