(RADIATOR) Customized Error Messages

David Azoulay dazoulay at videotron.ca
Fri Aug 13 16:24:09 CDT 2004

Hello,

With my current setup, whenever an Access-Request is sent to my radius
server, and the user is rejected or denied access for whatever reason,
radiator sends a reply-message saying "Request Denied". No matter what the
reason is -- whether the user's account expired, OR an incorrect
username/password combination was received OR the username is already using
the system (MaxSessions reached).

Is there a way to customize what the reply-message is for each scenario?
Having it send back "Request Denied" and showing that to the end user is not
very useful information.

Thank you,
David