(RADIATOR) RAdmin problems

Yehudi Binder yehudi.binder at etsl.co.nz
Wed Aug 11 20:52:02 CDT 2004

Hi Hugh,

	It is working now: it only generated the tables when I installed the entire application, I was expecting the tables to be generated when I executed the createdb.pl script. It is working quite well although I couldn't retrieve the usage summary yet. Is there any specific script I need to add into Radiator cfg?

	The software is pretty cool - congratulations!

Cheers,

Yehudi.