(RADIATOR) Account events for video-on-demand service

Claudio Lapidus c_lapidus at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 19:50:50 CDT 2004

There's nothing wrong with using *multiple* Class attributes, you can stuff
as many of them as you need. But you'll need to develop some structure for
the text that goes inside. For example:

    Class = "title:Citizen Kane"
    Class = "action:play"
    Class = "subscriber-type:monthly"

Then you can use the colon inside every Class string to tell name from
value.

hth
cl.