(RADIATOR) Radiator & Cisco 5350

Bobby Brown, Jr. bobby at superiorsites.net
Mon Aug 9 17:12:29 CDT 2004

Hugh,

I added the lines as you said, but i'm still getting the same problem.  My
users are able to dial-up and connect without any problems or error
messages, but they aren't allowed to pass traffic.  I've tried every form of
traffic that a normal user would use, and nothing would work.  I can't even
ping anything.  The users are getting assigned an IP address and their
Gateway and Netmask are fine.

I asked my Cisco Rep about this and he said there was a special setting you
have to send back to the Cisco AS5350 to define what kind of traffic is
allowed to pass.  He called it by it's initials "AAA" or something like
that.  He wasn't much help as to what I needed to send back to it though.

Bobby

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au