(RADIATOR) Needs expet's opinion

Ingvar Berg (LI/EAB) ingvar.berg at ericsson.com
Mon Aug 9 06:43:09 CDT 2004

Maybe task 1 can be accomplished by SessionTimeout, if you can set it to a large enough value. If you can't set it to the full month (2678400 sec), it might be acceptable to disconnect the user a bit more frequent.

And task 2 can be accomplished by using the interim accounting to check the limit and disconnect the user when he goes above it. That would have to be done in a hook and/or an DIY AuthBy method.

/Ingvar

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au