(RADIATOR) Question about parsing realms.

Terry Simons galimore at mac.com
Wed Aug 4 16:29:04 CDT 2004

Hi everybody,

I have a question about parsing realms out.

Is there some sort of identifier that can be used to indicate "no
realm"?

What I mean is, can I distinguish between "somebody at domain.com" and
"somebody" with a token matching on the "nothing" realm?

What I don't want to do is match on everything, so I want to do
something like:

<Handler Realm=/domain.com|NOTHING/>

Where "NOTHING" is matching on an empty realm?

I don't want to use Realm=/.*/ as a fallthrough, because that doesn't
fit the need that I am trying to fulfill.  (Actualy, .* would be used
in any other case... )

Thanks!

- Terry

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au