(RADIATOR) Proxy Puzzle

Jacob Leaver jleaver at reachone.com
Tue Apr 27 13:18:04 CDT 2004

This might be taking the long way around, but using PasswordLogFileName to a
piped perl program should be able to add failed logins, a second auth pass
might pick that up, depending on how quickly the add happens.  Alternately,
you could always customize an auth module.

Jacob Leaver
Senior Systems Administrator
ReachONE Internet