(RADIATOR) SNMP_session and Windows

Craig Gittens cgittens at sunbeach.net
Tue Apr 27 13:11:00 CDT 2004

This happens even though I have unzipped the BER.pm, SNMP_session.pm and the
SNMP_util.pm in the three directories mentioned:

Tue Apr 27 13:54:06 2004: ERR: Could not load SNMPAgent module
Radius::SNMPAgent: Can't locate SNMP_util.pm in @INC (@INC contains: .
C:/Perl/lib C:/Perl/site/lib .) at C:/Perl/site/lib/Radius/SNMPAgent.pm line
15, <FILE> line 58.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Perl/site/lib/Radius/SNMPAgent.pm
line 15, <FILE> line 58.
Compilation failed in require at (eval 24) line 3, <FILE> line 58.

Need more uptodate Perl? Anyone?

Craig.