(RADIATOR) Several Config Issues

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Apr 26 23:10:59 CDT 2004

Hello Keith -

Comments below.

On 27 Apr 2004, at 12:58, Keith Dornbusch wrote:

> From: "Keith Dornbusch" <keith at uschoice.net>
> Date: 27 April 2004 12:58:00 GMT+10:00
> To: <radiator at open.com.au>
> Subject: Several Config Issues
>

> I have recently been playing with Radiators .cfg file on Windows.  With
> just 12 hours experience I have the following issues.

I'll try to help.

> 1.) ERR: Unknown keyword 'SQLRecoveryFile' in C:\Program
> Files\Radiator\radius.cfg line 78

This is because "SQLRecoveryFile" is an AuthBy SQL parameter, not a
Realm parameter.

> 2.) WARNING: No Hosts defined for Radius::AuthSQLRADIUS at 'C:\Program
> Files\Radiator\radius.cfg' line 147

This is just a warning that you can stop by defining a default host in
the AuthBy SQLRADIUS clause.

> 3.) RADLOG never gets updated (NO RECORDS)
> 	(* Note this one may be that currently all authentications are
> via PROXY)

Correct.

> 4.) RADAUTHLOG is never updated (NO RECORDS)
> 5.) PasswordLogFileName never gets created

Both of these are also due to the PROXY.

Radiator doesn't do the authentication, so there is nothing to write to
either place.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au