(RADIATOR) Windows XP host authentication

Mike Hochstein mike at bvu.edu
Mon Apr 26 15:19:22 CDT 2004

I'm trying to perform WPA host authentication from Windows XPsp1 with
hotfix Q815485.  I'm successful using PEAP and PEAP-TLS for user
authentication after login, but I don't see XP sending a host request on
startup even when I have the "Authenticate as computer when computer
information is available" and/or "Authenticate as guest when computer or
user information is unavailable" is checked.  We use the NetWare client
so I need to be connected to the network before login so users have
access to the network.  Hopefully I'm missing something really easy...

Thanks in advance,
Mike