(RADIATOR) SNMP_session and Windows

Craig Gittens cgittens at sunbeach.net
Mon Apr 26 12:12:07 CDT 2004

All,

I want to use the SNMPAgent but I cannot find any howto on installing the
SNMP_session package under Windows. I found this in the archives from 1999:

===========
Hi ,There

I got trouble to use SNMP control my radius server, here is the things.

1. I install Active Perl in my win95 system and use ppm install all the
staff fellow menu.
2. I download SNMP_session_6.2 bla bla,and copy those .PM file to
c:\perl\lib
3. Now ,I change my configurator file of radius server, add <SNMPAgent>
</SNMPAgent> clause
4. perl radiusd -config_file test1.cfg
   it works, no error happen.
5 Then I use SNMPc ( a kind of SNMP management software which can work on
win95). It can find my radius server as an "unknow snmp staff",
6. Now ,if I want use this kind software through SNMP to control radius
server, where is your radius server's MIB file ?  how to make the work done?

Sincerely,

Steven

Has anyone gotten SNMPAgent to work under Windows and is the above method
the preferred?

Craig.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au