(RADIATOR) (Radiator) Accounting problems.

Alexander Mateos Candela ALEXAMC at princast.es
Wed Apr 21 10:33:54 CDT 2004

Hi,

I continue with my problems. The Handler clause seems not work. Can i mix Realm and Handler clauses? This is my cfg now:

LogDir          /var/log/radius
DbDir           /etc/radiator
# Use a low trace level in production systems. Increase
# it to 4 or 5 for debugging, or use the -trace flag to radiusd
Trace           4

# You will probably want to add other Clients to suit your site,
# one for each NAS you want to work with
<Client DEFAULT>
        Secret  mysecret
        DupInterval 0
</Client>

<Handler Acct-Status-Type = Start>
        <AuthBy SQL>
                DBSource        dbi:mysql:Autentica
                DBUsername      *
                DBAuth          **

                AccountingTable SESIONES
                AcctColumnDef   IDSESSION, Acct-Session-Id
                AcctColumnDef   USER, User-Name
                AcctColumnDef   NAS, NAS-IP-Address
                AcctColumnDef   HOST, Calling-Station-Id
                AcctColumnDef   START,Timestamp, integer

                AcctSQLStatement  into SESIONES (IDSESSION) values ('1')
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Realm DEFAULT>
        <AuthBy SQL>
                DBSource        dbi:mysql:Autentica
                DBUsername      cgsi
                DBAuth          celpc1

                AuthColumnDef   0, User-Name, check
                AuthColumnDef   1, User-Password, check
                AuthColumnDef   2, GENERIC, reply
                 AuthSelect      SELECT U.USER,U.PASS,P.PARA FROM USERS U INNER JOIN PROFILES P ON U.IDPROFILE = P.IDPROFILE WHERE U.USER=%0

        </AuthBy>
        # Log accounting to a detail file
        aCctLogFileName %L/detail
</Realm>