(RADIATOR) Response from a stored procedure in MSSQL

Bulent Gulcan bulent.gulcan at is.net.tr
Fri Apr 16 08:21:51 CDT 2004

Hello All,

We are trying to authenticate from a stored procedure in MSSql server.
In our radius.cfg file the <AuthBy> clause is below.

<AuthBy SQL>
AuthSelect exec GetSubscriber %0

        AuthColumnDef   0,User-Password,check
        AuthColumnDef   1,ValidFrom,check
        AuthColumnDef   2,Expiration,check
        AuthColumnDef   3,GENERIC,check
        AuthColumnDef   4,GENERIC,reply
        AuthColumnDef   5,Session-Timeout,reply

At MSSql server side, the stored procedure GetSubscriber works fine and we
can get a result set.

But at radiator side, we can not get a response from MsSql server for the
stored procedure :
----------
radpwtst -user username -password passwd -service_type Framed -iterations 1
sending Access-Request...
No reply
sending Accounting-Request Start...
OK
sending Accounting-Request Stop...
OK

Do we have to add some config parameter into <AuthBy> clause to get the
result set of stored procedure ?

Could you please help us ?

Thanks for your help, regards.

Bulent Gulcan