(RADIATOR) Returning L2TP Setup Parameters

Claudio Lapidus c_lapidus at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 20:46:07 CDT 2004

Hello Brian

This is what we use for the same situation:

<Handler Called-Station-Id="5092136">
        <AuthBy TEST>
                AddToReply      Service-Type = Outbound-User, \
                                Tunnel-Type = L2TP, \
                                Tunnel-Medium-Type = IP, \
                                Tunnel-Server-Endpoint = ww.xx.yy.zz, \
                                Tunnel-Password = "test-tunnel", \
                                Class = "VPDN service example"
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

Auth by test is the fastest way to get an unconditional accept. You don't
really need the class attribute, we just use it to flag these sessions later
in accounting. However, service type set to outbound is critical with cisco
NASes in vpdn mode (so they call it).

hth
cl.