(RADIATOR) AddToReply tagged-integer/string syntax question

Michael Ting sting at boulder.nist.gov
Wed Apr 7 11:35:43 CDT 2004

  The same message sent out two days ago doesn't seem to go through.
Therefore, I am sending it again hopefully to receive some help. So
far, I couldn't get Cisco Cat4006 to change its VLAN# by the radiator.
That's why I would like to make sure the syntax being correct first.

  Does the AddToReply syntax below look right, anyone?   Thanks!

<Realm /dot1x/i>
        AcctLogFileName         %L/detail
        RejectHasReason
        <AuthBy FILE>
                Filename %D/dot1x_users
                EAPType MD5-Challenge
        </AuthBy>
        AddToReply      Tunnel-Type="\000VLAN",
        AddToReply      Tunnel-Medium-Type="\000802",
        AddToReply      Tunnel-Private-Group-Id="\000VLAN0252"
        AuthLog myauthlogger
</Realm>

Michael