(RADIATOR) PreHandlerHook/ClientListSQL

DUFOUR Geoffrey Geoffrey.DUFOUR at staff.win.be
Thu Apr 1 17:21:58 CST 2004

Hello Hugh,

What do you mean by "You cannot use a PreClientHook directly with <ClientListSQL>." ?

My problem is related to a PreHandlerHook, not to a PreClientHook.

Am I missing something ? :)

By the way when I store hook code (basic test code) directly in the database instead of storing the file reference (file:"%D/nas_port"), it works fine.

Regards.

Geoffrey