(RADIATOR) Rewrite username or Quintum configuration?

Frank Danielson fdanielson at csky.com
Tue Sep 30 15:03:08 CDT 2003

How about using the DefaultRealm directive inside of the client clause for
the Quintum boxes? Something like this-

<Client 111.222.333.444>
	Identifier Quintum
	Secret somesecret
	DefaultRealm 111.222.333.444
	Other client config
</Client>

<Client 111.222.333.555>
	Identifier OtherQuintum
	Secret somesecret
	DefaultRealm 111.222.333.555
	Other client config
</Client>

DefaultRealm is documented in Section 6.5.2 of my Radiator 2.19 manual and
is used to add a realm to incoming requests that do not have a realm
specified.

Frank Danielson
[Infrastructure Architect]

voice:407.515.8633